I believe Delaware Valley Mensa, in an abundance of caution, must suspend our face-to-face activities for the next 30 days until April 15, 2020. At that time, we will re-evaluate the situation and send another email to our membership. Stay healthy, be smart!
POSTPONED are the following which we expect to reschedule in the near future:
- General Membership Meeting on March 20
- James Michener Art Museum tour on April 4
- WHYY Radio fundraiser
UPDATED – The Gifted Youth Book Club on March 22 will be a teleconference, and will not meet at Barnes & Noble. Contact email@example.com for the call-in information.
CANCELLED for March 15 through April 15:
- South Jersey Book Group on March 17
- Mid-Week Dine and Chat on April 21
- Games Day on April 4
- the Tuesday Downtown Business Luncheon Group
- the Thursday Lunches at the Wyndham House
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me, Joy Rogers Gomez-Farrow, firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-521-6701.